- Neodymium Disc Magnets
- Neodymium Ring Magnets
- Neodymium Rectangular Magnets
- Neodymium Rod Magnets
- Neodymium Bar Magnets
- Neodymium Countersunk Magnets
- Neodymium Sphere Magnets
- Neodymium Cube Magnets
- Neodymium Cone Magnets
- Neodymium Tube Magnets
- Neodymium Arc Magnets
- Neodymium Star Magnets
- Neodymium Heart Magnets
- Neodymium Channel Magnets
- Neodymium Fishing Magnets
- Neodymium Sewing Magnets
- Neodymium Magnetic Clasps
- Samarium Cobalt Magnet
- Ceramic Magnets
- AlNiCo Magnets
- Flexible (Rubber) Magnets
- Coated Magnets
- Adhesive Magnets
- Magnetic Hooks
- Search Magnets
- Neodymium Pot Magnets
- Ferrite Pot Magnets
- Deep Pot Magnets
Rubber Coated Base Magnets
- External Threaded Rubber Coated Base Magnets
- Internal Threaded Rubber Coated Base Magnets
- Rubber Coated Base Magnets With Screw Socket
- Rubber Coated Cable Mounting Magnets
- Rubber Coated Billboard Mounting Magnets
- Rubber Coated Magnets With Bolts
- Rubber Coated Magnets With Hooks
- Rubber Coated Magnets With Eyelet
- Magnetic Holders
- Office Magnets
- Magnetic Accessories
When choosing magnetic materials, many customers want to know whether to use ceramic(ferrite) magnet or neodymium(NdFeB) magnet. In view of this doubt, we introduce the main differences between the two magnetic materials as follows:
Differences Between Ceramic (Ferrite) And Neodymium (Ndfeb) Magnets
1. In terms of magnetic force, the magnetic force of ceramic(ferrite) magnet is not as strong as that of Nd-Fe-B magnet.
2. In terms of cost,price of ferrite magnet is much cheaper than NdFeB magnets.
3. In terms of temperature resistance, ferrite(ceramic) magnet has good temperature resistance, while ordinary Nd-Fe-B magnet can only be 80 degrees. Demagnetization will occur if it exceeds this working temperature.
4. In terms of corrosion resistance,the stability of ferrite magnet is very good. It is an oxide and very stable. Neodymium-iron-boron magnet is an alloy. It is easy to oxidize and must be protected by coating.
5. In terms of electrical characteristics, ferrite magnet is a kind of metal oxide with ferromagnetism. In terms of electrical properties, the resistivity of ferrite is much larger than that of metal and alloy magnetic materials, and it also has high dielectric properties.
If you are interested in these two types of magnets, come and contact us!