Magnets are very useful and fun, but they are not without dangers. Before handling or using magnets, please read the following advice and remember, safety first!

Precaution 1. Neodymium magnets are at risk of cracking or chipping

Neodymium magnets are so strong that when two magnets are placed together, even small ones, they will attract each other, jump towards each other with great acceleration, and then slam together. This is the most common cause of broken magnets, and it is possible that one or both magnets may be shattered or broken.

Due to the force exerted by the magnets, debris from the collision of the magnets can fly into the eyes at high speed, so we recommend wearing safety goggles when handling multiple neodymium magnets. Shards and broken magnets are sharp, so treat them with the same care as broken glass.

Precaution 2. Neodymium magnets and children

Children should always supervise children when they are handling or playing with magnets. Children who may swallow magnets should always stay away from magnets. News of children eating magnets can often be seen. If more than one magnet is swallowed, they can attract each other through the intestinal wall, jamming and squeezing the digestive tract, causing severe, life-threatening swelling that requires surgery. It is best to keep all neodymium magnets out of the reach of children.

Precaution 3. Neodymium magnets and fingers or fractures

Magneto's larger size neodymium magnets can crush people's fingers and fractures.

Precaution 4. Magnetically sensitive items need to keep a safe distance

Neodymium magnets are ten times stronger than normal magnets, keep a safe distance (at least 20 cm) between the magnet and all objects that may be damaged by magnetism. Mechanical watches, pacemakers, cathode ray tube monitors and televisions, credit cards, magnetic disks, and other magnetic storage media such as video tapes are all affected by powerful magnets.

Precaution 5. Affect the pacemaker

There is a general lack of understanding of how magnets affect pacemakers. The operation of the pacemaker will be affected by the proximity of the magnet. Magnets can set the way pacemakers work and are not suitable for pacemaker users, which could affect their health. This change will stop once the magnet is removed. "

Most pacemaker materials are made of metal, which needs to be protected from strong magnetic fields. Because in the magnetic field, the pacemaker will stop working because of the magnetic field. This will have a serious impact on the patient in emergency work, causing unnecessary casualties. Therefore, it is recommended that you must not put magnets around the pacemaker.